The Aspen Institute Germany offers three-month internships for university students starting in January 2022. During the internship, you will learn how a non-profit organization in the political sector works and you will be involved in as many of the Institute’s fields of activity as possible. As a part of the Aspen Institute Germany, you will gain insight into the practices and processes of foreign affairs in Berlin. In addition, you will take part in the public events of the Institute.
The internship includes the following tasks and duties:
- general administrative support of day-to-day activities
- research for the Executive Director
- research for the public program events
- assistance in the preparation and follow-up of public evening events
- support for the preparation of conferences
Applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- university enrollment in the 4th to 9th semester of social sciences, humanities, or economics
- knowledge of German-American relations
- excellent German and English skills, ideally proven by periods spent abroad or certificates
- sound knowledge of MS Office software, especially Microsoft Excel
- interest in social mediaknowledge of layout programs of advantage
- existing work or volunteer experiencea friendly and sincere attitude
- proven ability to perform reliably and diligently
Please submit your application, including your CV and certificates, to email@example.com, stating your preferred starting and end dates.
For further job openings please check our German site.
- Finance & Controlling
- Phone: +49 (0) 30 804 890 22
- Fax: +49 (0) 30 804 890 33